Junior Project Manager (Digital)
Junior Project Manager for Content Agency in London – £25,000
Entry level Junior Project Manager needed for highly regarded Content Agency
Do you want to carve out a successful career as a Project Manager within the digital space ? Do you have a great academic record which proves your ability to apply yourself ? Do you want to work in a supportive well established team working with some of the worlds leading brands ?
My client is a highly regarded online content agency. They have recently undergone significant growth off the back of securing a number of high profile new client accounts.
Due to this recent success they are seeking two Junior Project Managers to come on board and provide support to their existing Project Management team.
They promote a brilliant working culture, seek to promote from within and invest in training and development of their staff. There is a collaborative, creative atmosphere, and if successful you will be working with a brilliant team focused on creating the best written, visual and multi-language content.
The Role as Junior Project Manager
You will work within an established Project Management team, reporting into the Head of Delivery, assisting the team to ensure projects are delivered to budget, quality and time frames.
This is an entry level role for someone who is looking to develop a Project Management career in the digital sector. Ideally you will have some prior experience working in a role that lends itself to becoming a Project Manager.
This is a fast paced role, and needs someone with fantastic organisational skills who is able to problem solve using initiative.
- Support the Project Management team day to day
- Assist with scheduling of projects, managing budgets and quality requirements
- Act in a client facing capacity when required, using excellent communication skills
- Respond to changing priorities, and multitask to make sure deadlines are met
- Assist with scheduling of resources, and managing project hours
- Manage expectations
- Work as a team player, supporting the other Project Managers and assisting where possible
This is an entry level role, ideally you will have some experience working in a professional capacity. Experience working in an administrative / coordination role in a creative / digital / media agency would be extremely well regarded.
To be considered you will require a degree in Higher Education and be able to highlight your ability to apply yourself, demonstrating this through your excellent academic results.
You will be determined to progress as a Project Manager, and have an understanding of the core skill set that a Project Manager must possess.
You will be able to demonstrate the following
- Highly organised at all times
- Good with numbers / budgets
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Be able to provide examples of your excellent problem solving skills
- A desire to progress as a Project Manager
- Determination and an outstanding work ethic
- Commitment to seeing things through
This is a brilliant opportunity, so if you want to progress as a Digital Project Manager this is the role for you.