Junior Product Designer for Global Music Brand – Upto £40k
Junior Product Designer for Global Music Brand in London – Upto £40,000
This progressive media business are looking for a talented product designer to join their ever-expanding team as they dominate the music market. Receiving over 55 million page views, 21 million app visits and attracting 18 million users, this is a great opportunity to have your work accessed on a massive scale.
You will be joining this company at a really exciting period for them where you will be given the chance to help create the design process that will help them grow as a brand. This client has progressed beyond just showcasing music, they now produce their own bespoke content, including apps that offer an interactive immersive experience for the user.
The Role as Junior Product Designer
This is a hands on role where you’ll be working on 9 brands across Android, iOS and web on a number of exciting and dynamic projects. The role will be semi-autonomous; you’ll be given the opportunity to have an influence over shaping the design principles on these projects and really put your stamp on them.
Your role will include:
- Identifying the requirements of the user and distilling your research into amazing user experiences
- Creating prototypes to be tested both internally and externally
- Defining sitemaps, user flows, templates, and UI specifications
- Working collaboratively with the visual designer to maintain appropriate design consistency
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced overseeing the whole UX lifecycle, from discovery phase through to launch
- Well versed in iOS, Android and Web
- Comfortable with visual design requirements and passionate about design
- An ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to learn, and try new methods
- A problem solver who is able to carry out work efficiently and knows when to prioritise
- Skilled in hand sketching, templating, and rapid prototyping
- Proficiency with Sketch is desirable but not essential
This is a really cool role working for a great company with a flat hierarchy that nurtures creativity and innovation and offers a good work-to-life balance.