Junior Interaction Designer for International Payments company
Junior Interaction Designer for International Payments company in Central London – up to £40,000
Would you like to be part of a new digital team within an international payments company? This is a great opportunity for someone with 1 years' experience within the industry looking to broaden their skill set in a new role.
Our client is an innovative international payments company that currently serves over 35 million customers every year globally. They have a large and well-recognised brand presence, and their mission is to design innovative digital services and products. Headquartered in London, the newly formed digital team is helping the company to expand into new markets and grow its online platform.
There is an exciting new international payments card launching this summer that allows customers to spend abroad without fees and charges, just as if you were using it in the UK. There is a wide variety of products and services offered by the company including travel insurance, international money transfer and currency conversion to name a few.
The Role as Junior Interaction Designer
You will be working in a collaborative team alongside a talented Head of UX, Interaction Designers, researchers, developers, devops, product managers and visual designers. There is a fast-paced environment in the offices, and key decisions are based on user insight and backed up by data.
- Participate in workshops to explore new product and service ideas
- Use sketches to illustrate concepts, ideas and journeys
- Deliver high-quality wireframes and prototypes using a variety of tools
- Work closely with team members and stakeholders to validate work
- Conduct user research and usability tests
You will be working within a newly formed digital team, so you must be a self-starter that is eager to learn and progress within a fast paced team. This role will suit a strategic thinker who can effectively communicate their ideas and concepts.
- Portfolio showing UX approach and deliverables from a variety of projects
- Experience using tools such as Axure, Sketch and Omnigraffle
- Familiarity with using web analytics data would be beneficial
- Confident communicator that can work in a team
- Minimum of 1 years’ UX experience