Junior / Graduate 3D Designer
Junior 3D Designer for Industrial Product Design Brand in Hemel Hempstead – Circa £25,000
JUNIOR / GRADUATE 3D DESIGNER * More information to follow*
We have an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate to join and be a vital member of the design team, working with an innovative physical product design company designing playgrounds.
Your role will be to assist the design team in designing the best play areas, skate parks and outdoor gyms for people of all ages and abilities.
You will help to push the quality of the 3D renderings forwards and strive to deliver the best presentations possible.
* Interpret client or customer briefs to design a creative playground solution
* Build a bill of quantities to assist the team with pricing ensuring the project is in budget.
* Deliver high quality and professional 3D rendered presentations
* Build accurate 3D models of our product range.
The right candidate will be:
* Creative, self-motivated and highly driven
* Proficient in 3D Studio Max & 2D CAD
* Responsible for their own projects and able to work under pressure
* Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
* Customer focussed and have good commercial awareness.
* An excellent communicator with excellent attention to detail.
* A team player but able to work independently
This role has room to grow and will offer excellent exposure to many aspects of the business.