Junior Digital Designer
Junior Digital Designer for Social platform start-up in London – Up to £30,000 DOE
An exciting social platform start-up is looking for a Junior to come and take ownership of the output of all marketing communications collateral.
If you are Junior Designer looking for a role with some real autonomy and a chance to flex your design skills in an environment that nurtures creativity then this role could be just what you are looking for!
The client is an exciting start-up social platform that was co-founded by three well known public figures (All will be revealed if your application is successful). With only a year under their belt they are already the No.1 platform in their sector and are growing every day.
The Role as Junior Digital Designer
As a Junior Digital Designer will you be solely responsible for all of the Digital Marketing creative output including emails, digital brochures, web banners, sales decks and presentations etc. As the only designer responsible for this output there is real scope for creativity and freedom provided it is all on brand. Reporting directly to the Design Director who will guide you along the way.
These guys have a real collaborative environment, being a start-up every member of the team gets a say in helping to drive the future direction of the brand. It’s an exciting time to get involved as they look to expand in to future tech with immersive VR experiences in the pipeline.
Key responsibilities include;
- Design and artwork of digital marketing collateral like emails, digital brochures, web banners, sales decks and presentations.
- Displaying enthusiasm & passion for digital design.
- Interpreting the brand guidelines and applying them to all of your designs.
- Creating assets for all applications.
- Designing and building weekly email campaigns.
- Creating artwork for marketing, including affiliate banners, PPC and social ads.
- Designing and artworking internal comms and looking after ad hoc requests.
- Ensuring consistency across all assets and following brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with other teams to understand their requirements.
- Contribute to the overall focus for the company.
What I am looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong design skills for marketing purposes.
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator.
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Results orientated with good commercial awareness
- User focused with a passion for new technologies and design trends
- An interest in the Automotive sector will be a strong advantage
What’s in it for you?
- A role with autonomy in a fast moving start-up.
- Creative freedom and ownership of your work.
- A great office culture located in the heart of London.
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE.
- Flexible working environment.
Get in touch on Sam@zebrapeople.com for more information or click APPLY