Junior Designer (Marketing) for Global Tech Product – £24,000 Circa & benefits.
Junior Designer for Global Tech Product in London – Circa £24,000
Who are they?
They are an exciting tech product brand currently at an exciting time in their development so this is an opportunity not only to join an innovative brand but also play a hand in shaping and influencing their look and feel as they seek to realise their vision of becoming a world-trusted brand! Their product is unique, with the purpose to improve peoples lives online * I cannot say too much more here!*. The team are made up of seriously switched on engineers, consultants, designers and industry expert consultants.
They are based in a pretty awesomely located Central London office which is airy, bright and spacious and they have a friendly, social culture.
They are looking for a Junior Designer to support the marketing team to develop and grow the brand.
You will work from concept to delivery across a range of projects including;
- Responsive web sites
- Web campaigns / email and social campaigns
- Banner design & creation
- Print collateral including brochures, marketing comm’s & event collateral.
As a designer, you will have a real passion for your craft & keen to work across a range of disciplines. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in a fast paced team and work collaboratively with UX, copywriters and marketing pro’s!
You will have;
- Commercial design experience and a portfolio demonstrating your work
- A passion for pixel perfection
- Excellent understanding of typography , colours & usability
- Excellent skills within Creative Suite and Sketch (HTML and CSS would be advantageous but not required)
- Experience working from wireframes and transforming them into beautiful visuals
- Responsive design experience
What will you get?
You will get your basic salary PLUS Private Medical Insurance & Life Insurance & 25 days holiday PLUS lots of time for personal development opportunities