- Front End Skills defining the visual elements of the web application.
- Good back end skills working directly with RESTFUL web APIs, Web Applications, such as ASP.NET frameworks.
- Have good mark-up and styling skills.
- Understand the SDLC and use automated tools for continuous integration and deployment.
- Build code using build tools – Grunt etc
- Work with testing frameworks to test front end functionality – Be familiar with cucumber, selenium, phantom js, jasmine.
- Work with a variety of application servers – IIS, NGINX, Jetty
- Optimise applications for speed and performance
- Build re-usable code.
- Good understanding of request handling, page updates and AJAX and browser performance.