Interaction Designer for Service Design Agency in London – £28,000 – £40,000
Interaction Designer for Service Design Agency in London – £28,000 - £40,000
My client, an award winning Service Design agency are currently looking for an Interaction Designer to join their team!
They are a future focused agency with a real passion to shape consumer behaviour and deliver real value-creating solutions for their big name clients.
You will join a super switched on, passionate team to work across a number of digital products and platforms, driving smart solutions & measurable impact.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team working closely with IA’s & UXD’s / PM’s working on;
- Creating future focused UI Designs & Interactive prototypes across multiple platforms including mobile, web, tablet & interactive products.
- Solving design challenges from concept to delivery stage
- Understand how to balance the needs of users & the business needs
- Getting involved with UX sessions & client workshops
You may also be required to;
- Help craft presentations for events etc.
You will have solid understanding of:
- Interpreting user research and business needs.
- Establishing visual design languages
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Lean agile processes
As a designer you will be super passionate about your craft and keen stay ahead of the curve in terms of industry news & developments.
You will have :
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your interaction design thinking & craft skills, communicating your process.
- A motivated personality, looking to continually hone and improve your skillset.
- Strong communication skills utilized working with both colleagues and clients a like.
- Highly competent within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Motion Graphics skills (AE)
- German or other secondary language a bonus.
- Prototyping experience a bonus