Interaction Designer for Innovative Hospitality brand
Interaction Designer for Hospitality Brand in London – £40,000 - £50,000
Want to work for a brand constantly pushing innovation in hospitality, playing with intuitive, fun designs and evolving the future of digital for the masses?
One of the UK’s largest hospitality brands with an ever expanding portfolio of products is looking for an Interaction Designer to help push their customer experiences and create fun, intuitive designs. Pushing the digital revolution they are thinking beyond the customer experience of booking hotel stays etc. and creating a fully-fledged service design that improves the whole experience of staying in their hotels and even beyond checking out.
Their central London Digital hub offers the perfect buzzing office environment perfect for a fun loving interaction designer looking to create highly engaging experiences used by the masses. Dedicated to improving their staff they will push you as an interaction designer, giving an excess of training owning their own digital academy and believing in boosting their employees up the ladder.
The Role as Interaction Designer
As Interaction designer you will work collaboratively in an agile multi-disciplinary team of UX, UI, Product designers, developers, product owners, copywriters etc. you will be an integral member of the team. You will focus on the overall business conversion, improving products, making websites fully responsive etc. as well as focussing on service design, looking to improve the customer’s whole journey, looking holistically at the whole UX experience.
· Define work streams and process and best practise approach
· Work collaboratively with product managers and stakeholders to improve development and evolve products by identifying possible solutions
· Work iteratively, doing lots of user testing to see what works best and then develop best solutions.
· Create UX deliverable to illustrate problems and solutions to surrounding team and external stakeholders
· Recognise and deduce patterns of customer behaviour as well as identifying and benchmarking against customer satisfaction
Are you an Interaction Designer who loves a challenge and revels in solving problems through intuitive design?
Yes? Then do you have…
· Experience across multiple platforms; mobile, tablet, desktop?
· An analytical mind, able to translate behavioural patterns into user-centred designs?
· Experience working within an agile team?
· Knowledge of research techniques and ability to conduct user testing?
Yes? Then get in touch today!! Apply below.