Interaction Designer for Government Digital Transformation
Interaction Designer for The Government in Telford – £400-£450 per day
An Interaction Designer is needed work on large scale Government digital products that impact millions of users each day. This role is within a multi-disciplinary and collaborative team, in which accessible and user-focused services and products are top priority. This contract is for 6 months, with the possibility to roll on for up to two years!
Day to day the responsibilities of this role will be:
- Making sure key elements of the services and products are built in from the outset
- Continually improving and enhancing products
- Collaborating with colleagues and those of other disciplines to produce a seamless user experience
- Working effectively with external providers of UX services.
You will be:
- Proactive and innovative, and able to encourage your team to be the same
- Able to capture and use views and insight from a vast range of users and stakeholders to ensure the best possible outcome
- Able to make confident decisions- even from incomplete data
- Confident in directing the team and make sure decisions are made promptly to ensure the team is delivering
- Present and available to team members for advice and feedback
- Able to network internally and externally to achieve objectives
- Able to deliver and encouraging the team to deliver when in challenging circumstances.
You will have:
- Web and mobile interaction design expertise shown in comprehensive folio
- Skills in sketching, prototyping, HTML & CSS and design production
- Ability to deliver iterative design components to the development team.
Please apply with a recent CV and folio.