Integrated Producer – Creative Agency
Integrated Project Manager for Online Publishing / Communications Agency in London – £45,000
A forward thinking communications agency who cover creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying.
- Network backed collaboration for two well known online publishing names and specialise in the delivery of fast paced print, digital and broadcast campaigns from brief through to delivery.
- Team of collaborative, creative experts looking for a confident, client facing Project Manager to join their team.
- Influencers, award winning ideas creators and thought provokers who cover brand campaigns across print and TV, to fast-moving, news-led digital and social media campaigns.
The Role as Integrated Project Manager
Working within the Project Management team, liaising with client and internal teams to manage the delivery of all client campaigns including press, emails, radio and digital OOH projects.
- Manage campaigns end to end – from taking the client brief to delivery.
- Create and manage timelines and budgets for projects.
- Create and monitor project estimates, schedules and project plans.
- Brief project work into the studio.
- Follow agreed invoicing and billing processes using and updating the internal system.
- Manage and mitigate project risk.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the client and internal teams.
- Hold daily and weekly project status meetings.
You will be an established and confident Project Manager with a proven track record in delivering projects to agreed time frames and to quality standards. You will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment, be able to think on your feet and be extremely organised.
You will be able to:
- Create project plans and budgets.
- Effectively client face.
- Project manage print, digital, broadcast and ideally TV campaigns.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Effectively multitask according to changing priorities.
- Handle challenging situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Work in a multifaceted team in a collaborative way.
- Create and manage excel spreadsheets (demonstrating analytical and numerical competency).
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Apply Kanban and ideally Scrum approached to Project Management.