Integrated Producer/Project Manager
Integrated Producer for Creative Agency in London – £55,000
Looking for a truly integrated role? Look no further!
You will be joining a mid-sized full service creative agency, where you will work across print, digital content, video, social, digital projects.
After recently bringing in new leadership and winning some well-known global accounts. You will be joining the business at a really exciting time of growth.
Located in the heart of Soho, you will join a team of highly talented and straight forward individuals whose focus is on creating ideas that move freely across channels, platforms and technologies just like real people do. Ideas that move businesses forward and deliver impact metrics that clients want.
The Role as Integrated Producer
This is a great opportunity to produce some awesome creative projects for some global brands across a variety of sectors including Tech, Fashion, Auto and FMCG.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manage Digital and Integrated Workflow through the building
- Solid experience in estimating resources and time to deliver projects
- Using a modern delivery process – flex for different engagement types
- Writing statements of work
- Briefing resources to the team
You will have:
- Previous agency experience
- Digital campaign experience including;
- Digital display
- Specs, formats, rich media, website
- Digital interactive experiences – digital display, website development, app development, e-commerce nice to have
- Comfortable with film production/content experience – pre & post production
- Traditional print & press production experience
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload across multiple groups
- Ability to create, implement and improve business processes and tools
- Ability to see the big picture while never losing focus on the details
- A genuine team player, humorous under pressure and excited to be a critical component of the agency