Integrated Head of Production – Creative Branding Agency
Head of Production for integrated advertising agency in London – Up to £100,000
Seeking a results driven, established Head of Production with integrated agency experience for a creative branding and comms agency
Global. Innovative. Creative. Regarded for their ability to live and breathe brands and to deliver across a fully integrated spectrum – from traditional print, to digital, video, content, social and everything in between. A well established agency they’ve been creating brilliant campaigns – from cutting edge, to nostalgic and are known for working with household names such as Disney, Fiat and Nescafe.
Currently enjoying continued growth for the last couple of years under new management they are delivering world class multi-channel, multilingual creative work and looking to grow their current offering both nationally and internationally. Since their inception over 70 years ago, they’ve been the builder of storied, iconic brands.
This is a brilliant time to join a progressive, creative team where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the future direction of the agency.
The Role as Head of Production
As Head of Production you will lead, manage and mentor – planning and overseeing the production requirements across a variety of global brands, ensuring quality and successful delivery across a fully integrated spectrum of work.
Reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for budgeting, project planning, allocation of resource and production in general across both traditional and digital campaigns. Managing a team of Producers you will mentor, lead and coach – assisting with problem solving, and implementing and improving process and procedure.
This role will suit someone with an appetite for a challenge who is looking for a chance to make a difference. If you thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and are seeking a role that will give you an opportunity to make your mark – this is definitely a brilliant creative role with no limits.
You are an established Head of Production – or have been in a Senior or Leadership role working in an integrated agency environment. You have experience working in branding & comms – and understand how take a creative concept through to successful completion. You are a leader, a creative problem solver and understand the importance of the production process in its entirety from end to end – and have a track record of quality delivery.
- You are fully integrated in your approach – having a deep understanding of both digital and traditional print and press production.
- You get digital interactive experiences – and have worked across digital display, website development, app development and rich media.
- You’ve got experience in film production and content across pre & post production.
- You are creative in your approach, tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced, busy environment
- You are calm under pressure – able to problem solve and have a positive attitude and an ability to lead and inspire
- You are client facing – and able to manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are able to effectively plan, budget, schedule and deliver to deadlines – being adaptable to changing requirements and priorities