IT Infrastructure Project Manager | Gov.uk | £500 – £600 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager for for a government organisation in Central London – £400 - £600 per day
IT Infrastructure Project Manager | £500 – £600 per day
Our client are a government organisation who are hiring an IT Infrastructure Project Manager who will work as part of an agile multi-disciplinary team helping to ensure that IT infrastructure products are delivered in a manner that is aligned with the organisation’s development activities.
- Work with experienced agile practitioners at all levels sharing best practice.
- Work with the Infrastructure Product Owner and other specialists to deploy both development, production infrastructure and solution environments.
- Manage the development planning and prioritisation process for IT infrastructure.
- Remove blockers that relate to IT Infrastructure and other service delivery activities
- Create an environment conducive to self-organising people and teams, and be ready to step in with advice where needed.
- Get the best out of both Agile and non-Agile team members with guidance and support in understanding requirements.
- Help to bridge the different disciplines in the team in order to enable effective delivery from everyone.
- Experienced in the delivery of IT Infrastructure using agile methodologies and waterfall methodologies where prudent.
- Able to learn and iterate frequently throughout the project lifecycle.
- Previous experience working in a multi team portfolio delivery structure.
- Ability to work closely with a product ownder to define the roadmap for any given service and translate into user stories.
- Able to manage financial forecasts and actuals for IT service provision.
- Experience working on a GDS infrastructure project would be an advantage.