Infographic / Information Designer for Respected Media Group – £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience.
Information Designer for Respected Media Group in London – £35,000 - £45,000
I’m working exclusively with a leading Media Group who are looking to bring on board a talented Information Designer to join their growing Editorial and Digital Design Team.
They are a well-respected brand within the Media space and are constantly pushing to stay ahead of the curve within the ever changing and competitive media industry. They are hugely prioritizing digital across the brand, with full backing and support of the wider business – and are thus looking to grow their teams.
You will focus in on data and infographics as a form of visual journalism across both print & digital mediums and communication complex information in an understandable yet beautiful way. Allowing the user to gain an understanding of complex data and telling stories accessed through newspapers, magazines, applications and digital displays.
- Work across digital and interactive projects in addition to print.
- Display data in interesting visual narratives & create engaging infographics
- Utilize your skills with typography and layout to create clarity & order of information.
- Ideate on display suggestions for data-driven stories.
- Work in a highly accurate fashion, processing large amounts of detailed information accurately.
You should have;
– Strong skills within the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign , Illustrator and Photoshop and After Effects would be highly beneficial.
– A portfolio demonstrating skills through data visualization and communicating information through design.
– Proven experience in a similar role.