Head of Front End Development / UX Development for Asset management firm
Head of Front end Development / UX Development for Financial services firm in Central London (Zone 1) – £90,000 - £120,000 + Bonus and benefits
A Head of Front End Development / UX Development is needed to lead a digital transformation within a multi-billion pound asset management firm.
As a Head of Front End Development / UX Development you will be a founding member of the digital innovation lab of this global asset management firm, holistically looking at ways to transform the business with digital tools. They are a hugely successful player within the financial world with a global brand but have recognised their need to upgrade their methods/ tools to better enable their workforce and better serve their customers. This is a great opportunity for a business minded Head of Front End Development / UX Development to get in at the beginning of a large-scale digital transformation of a multi-billion pound business as part of a disruptive innovation lab. They are offering an incredibly competitive base salary along with benefits including, comprehensive medical, pension and significant bonuses.
The Role as Head of Front end Development / UX Development
You will be working closely with the Head of digital and UX to initially be hands on and build a variety of rapid prototypes to solve business challenges with digital tools. They look to be incredibly agile and iterative working to 2-week sprints to create apps to be user tested and then released to the production team in the US. As a Head of Front End / UX Development you will:
- Work closely with other unit leaders to understand challenges faced and develop a digital lab strategy to enable them.
- You will build, manage and develop a team of developers and engineers to build a stream of world-class digital tools for the firm
- You will drive continuous improvement to processes and business results based on the enterprise capability of systems analysis and planning.
- Be a digital evangelist within the firm, educating others of the value and capabilities of the lab.
- You will ensure the delivery of a highly complex portfolio of web products and initiatives that directly support their business units. This will range from small prototypes to enterprise level builds.
As a Head of Front End Development / UX Development, you are an experienced technologist with an excellent understanding of the Creative and UX processes (sometimes called a UX Developer), able to work closely with Designers, UXers, BAs and senior non-technical folk within the wider business. You have a pedigree for disrupting businesses and industries and ideally of building innovation labs within enterprise markets.
- Significant experience in Development focused on the design and delivery of enterprise level digital products, such as responsive websites, mobile applications.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business strategy into a technology strategy
- Demonstrated significant experience in leading iterative and agile efforts, including prototyping and piloting new, disruptive approaches
- Able to successfully lead large-scale, complex technology projects
- Experience of working with global teams in different time zones
- Ability to successfully partner, communicate and influence at all levels across the organisation
- Able to influence of C-Suite executives
- Experience of managing large teams
If you’d like to find out more apply now!!!