Head of UX and Design required for highly successful Fintech start up revolutionising the financial industry.
Head of UX & Design for Fintech company in London – £70,000 - £90,000
My client is a really exciting, highly recognised and award winning FinTech start-up who are disrupting the finance industry through artificial learning and machine learning. With offices globally, 100% year on year growth, this is an incredibly exciting time to join one of the fastest growing start up’s in the UK.
Fantastic culture, really believe in career progression and training and development. Not only that but they provide flexible working culture and a fantastic new open planned office with large event space and a great garden for those rare sunny days.
The Role as Head of UX & Design
A Head of UX and Design is required to manage, lead and build an established UX and Design team that will help push the boundaries of design and UX. With an established User Research team in place, you will be responsible for managing and hiring a team of 6 UX and UI Designers whilst championing UX throughout the organisation.
Reporting into the Chief Product Officer you will be responsible for leading key strategic projects to helping drive success and demonstrate a user cantered design approach throughout the company.
Previous experience as a Head of UX and Design or alternatively a Lead UX Designer who is ready to step up to a Head of UX is important.
- Proven experience as a team leader, mentor and manager will be key too.
- Ability to work and inspire other cross disciplines and work with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
Nice to haves but not essential.
- Experience working within FinTech space
- Working within a rapidly growing and successful start up.
- Speaking at events, running external workshops, ideally looking for new Head of UX to help promote the company by putting on and speaking at events.
Really is an amazing opportunity to join a hugely successful Fintech start up and really become part of something huge.
If this is of interest, send your CV to email@example.com