Head of UX for Consumer Marketplace
Head UX for Consumer Market in London – £90,000 - £100,000 + 10% bonus
Leading the consumer market space, my exclusive client is on the hunt for a passionate Head of UX to help transform them into a user centric digital platform.
Leading the consumer market space, my exclusive client is on the hunt for a passionate Head of UX to help transform them into a user centric digital platform. Responsible for shaking up their traditional business model, leading a forward thinking transformation in an autonomous environment. You will be in charge of managing, supporting and developing your own UX team whilst taking ownership of the user experience and ensuring it is the best it can be.
This client want to reinvigorate their previous way of working; they see a UCD approach as the core to their success and a way of increasing retention and gaining a life-long customer base. A key part of the way that they operate is by working in squads that are optimized for collaboration. Each squad has its own mission, a product strategy, and although they function autonomously they are all tightly aligned in order to produce the most optimal results.
The Role as Head UX
The great part about this role is that you will have a huge amount of autonomy; you’ll be able to own the role and shape it the way you want. The client is looking for someone who is a natural leader; you won’t be micromanaging, but guiding and mentoring the product teams and driving the UX along the way.
Your role will include:
- Being strategic; identifying and exploring areas for opportunity
- Getting involved with user research, developing new capabilities and approaches both in terms of qualitative and quantitative
- Working closely with product managers, developers and commercial teams to develop products that lead the way in the marketplace
- Ensuring consistency across all of their products, both in terms of aesthetic and functionality
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a Head of UX position, working on a commercial product
- An excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Comfortable operating collaboratively in an agile environment
- Passionate about user experience and visual design with a consumer-centred approach at the core of your work
- Experience within a variety of research methodologies including interviews, competitor analysis and usability testing.
This truly is an awesome opportunity to own, shape and develop your role and wider team around you whilst having a huge impact into transforming a well-known brand’s digital proposition.
Paying £85,000 – £100,000 + 10% bonus.
If this sounds like you then APPLY below.