Head of Front End development needed for heavyweight digital agency
Head of Front End Development for Award winning digital agency in West London – £75,000 - £80,000
An ambitious head of front end development is needed to join an award winning agency.
A well established and highly rated full-service, interactive agency in West London are looking for an ambitious Head of Front end development to take charge of their talented UI team. Part of one of the most influential media groups in the world, this is a rare opportunity to shape the industry with your work. They are one of the biggest players in the agency world with a reputation for excellence that has seen them scoop up an impressive amount of trophies and awards in recent times. They have recently built some of the most innovative apps for clients that include Hasbro, VW, O2, Adidas and UniLever.
The Role as Head of Front End Development
As the Head of Front end development, you’re an evangelist of best practices with an ability to inspire people through example and time. As a hands-off manager you will take control of a large front end team building close ties to other departments to collaboratively build apps that are on the cutting edge of the industry. Your daily responsibilities will range from the recruitment of new members to code reviews and appraisals to pitching for new business to innovation and R&D sessions keeping the entire agency informed of the latest development. You’ll also be overseeing the technical definition of new projects, technologies used and of course the implementation, ensuring resource is managed as best as possible whilst getting dirty with code as necessary.
- Comfort in a fast-paced agency environment
- Knowledge of modern development toolkits and libraries
- Good client facing presentation skills
- Significant experience of managing development teams
- Experience of implementing different methodologies and workflows
- Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Strong leadership, professional attitude – and leading by example
- Ability to communicate with team members of all levels
If you’d like to find out more, please send your CV through to Rajdip Tarat @ Zebra People – email@example.com.