Head of Design – Award Winning Creative Marketing Agency
Head of Design for Marketing agency in East London – £55,000 - £65,000
My client is seeking a highly skilled Head of Design to lead the creative team.
My client is a specialist Creative Marketing agency that has a passion for emerging technologies and boast of a broad and exciting client portfolio of tech-centric brands that range from market leaders to exciting start-ups.
The aim over the next few years is to become the leading agency for technology brands in the UK. They are turning heads in market in the quality of work being delivered and have won some major awards over the years. What they need moving forward is a Head of Design to join them on the journey to become a leader within the space whilst making awesome work at the same time.
The Role as Head of Design
As the Head of Design you will lead and direct all visual direction for ‘Business to Business’ client work – this will range from concept and workshopping ideas with clients, visual delivery and UX and the most rewarding part is that you will lead and mentor a team of designers.
The role of Head of Design will be split between concepts and craft whilst working across digital campaigns including responsive sites and native apps.
The Head of Design will report into the Creative Director.
Other responsibilities include..
- Designing across digital campaigns (responsive sites and mobile apps)
- Workshopping ideas with clients and stakeholders to create the best possible digital results.
- Managing and supporting your team, (setting out design targets and holding quarterly appraisals.
- Creating concepts, mood boards and creating slick designs for prototypes
You will be a design craftsman who has bags of energy and a love of emerging technologies. You will have the desire to work in a fast paced and collaborative design team – You will have a passion in managing/mentoring teams and truly care about supporting them and be encouraging to get the best out your team.
You will have a solid understanding of working on B2B client projects client and you will also have the proven track history of juggling a variety of projects at one time.
Other Attributes include…….
- Minimum 5 years agency experience working on B2B projects.
- A strong understanding of web tech.
- Demonstration of variety of projects from different sectors – also demonstration of your UX thinking.
- Experience in managing or mentoring Creatives
- Expert knowledge in design practises, (experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe after effects)