Head of Experience Strategy and Service Design for Digital Transformation Agency
Head of Experience Strategy for Digital Transformation Agency in London – Up to £120,000 dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Experience Strategy to join an agency specialising in digital transformation projects for global businesses. You will be growing the Service Design proposition within the agency, and growing the team from 12 to 20 by the end of this year.
Our client is a global digital transformation specialist, working with brands including Coca-Cola, Ferrari and Unilever to name a few. The agency has a large global presence, helping companies to deliver rich, immersive digital experiences with award-winning solutions.
The agency offers their clients a full range of digital services including delivering platforms, building brands and defining strategies. You will be working with a very talented, cross-disciplinary team in an agency with people-oriented culture and values.
The Role as Head of Experience Strategy
This is an important hire for the London office as you will be working on roadmaps looking 2 to 3 years ahead. The role will be split between growing key client multichannel strategy engagements and championing Experience Strategy within the agency.
- Lead cross-disciplinary, diverse teams and provide thought leadership for the field
- Deliver strategic insight, research and analytics to help with new business pitches and client presentations
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the global Tier 1 clients and brands
- Build strong client relationships to ensure a high level of client satisfaction across all projects
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, share your knowledge with clients and internal teams
- Oversee your team’s work to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality outputs
As the Head of Experience Strategy, you will have a solid understanding of how people use and adapt technology to develop real world solutions. You will be happy to challenge both client and agency assumptions surrounding experience strategy to ensure customer experience is always central to the solutions.
- 10 + years of experience within a similar role with a strong digital focus
- Thought leader who has experience of leading and inspiring teams
- Expertise in multichannel strategy (mobile, e-commerce and social etc.)
- Experience of developing a design proposition within an agency
- A strong communicator with a natural ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Ability to use user insight and data to create strategic opportunities and improve the product/service and brand experiences
*Please note this role isn’t offering sponsorship so you must have the right to work in the UK.