Head of Digital Marketing/CTO (Sports/Social company)
Head of Digital Marketing for disruptive Sports company in South West London – £65,000 - £85,000
My client is a disruptive sports and fitness brand with an established presence throughout the UK, they currently are entering a period of exciting growth and are now looking to bulk up their senior management team. They are well established in the sector, and offer young professionals a fun outlet in which they can stay active and social. They are now looking for a commercially driven experienced digital leader to take the brand to even greater heights.
The Role as Head of Digital Marketing
- A proven history of driving growth of a business through excellent marketing execution
- Highly commercial and entrepreneurial start-up experience
- Practical experience of implementing projects across CRM, Social and Content, and SEO
- Ideally you will have experience of building a membership/community led brand
- Proven success in building commercial partnerships (eg sponsorship, advertising)
- Ability to synthesise large complex data sets and draw strategic/commercial led conclusions
- Extensive experience of developing innovative digital campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, the role will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Demonstrable evidence of managing and growing budgets and delivering on KPI’s through the utilisation of a range of marketing channels
- You will develop and execute a comprehensive marketing schedule for the brand, developing strategies, programs and campaigns
- You will lead the marketing vision and drive all of the marketing activities, implementing and delivering a digital savvy and ROI focussed strategy
- Establish and execute a robust marketing strategy based on data and user behaviour
- To build and grow an elite digital marketing department to achieve business wide goals
- Full ownership over the annual marketing budget
- Reporting into the COO and CEO you will set the strategy and vision for the brand and marketing function
- Lead the CRM strategy for the business
- Create an iterative “test and learn culture
- Commercialise and monetise digital traffic by introducing new revenue streams.
- As the Head of Marketing you will operate on both a strategic and a hands-on basis, being able to manage teams and assist in the day-to-day operations of the marketing team.