Head of UX & Design
Head of Design Experience for Scientific Research Charity in London – £80,000 - £90,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Experience Design to join an amazing organisation dedicated to improving people’s lives. This is a fantastic chance to bring fresh ideas to amazing projects which will increase the influence of digital elements in scientific breakthroughs. You will have the opportunity to operate autonomously in an awesome work culture where everyone is very social and passionate about what they do.
This client is a brand that constantly strives to support everyone in reaching their full potential and making a difference in the world. They are passionate about the work / life balance of their employees and offer flexible working hours, on site gym and bar, and an all around fun and friendly work environment to work in.
The Role as Head of Design Experience
The role will involve:
- Managing and developing a team of UX/UI designers and researchers
- Ensure UX processes are being correctly applied and understood
- Leading, mentoring and growing the team in their development and growth as designers and researches
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Champion the user experience for all users, including advertisers as well as end users by ensuring our teams follow a user-centred, iterative design process
- Ensure functional and aesthetic consistency across all products
- Play a key part in important projects
You should have a passion for growing a team who create inspiring user experiences. You will ensure that the team of UI / UX designers and researchers produce engaging & high-quality output
- Have a strong understanding of UX processes & and an eye for Design
- Have extensive knowledge of the different elements of User Experience
- Have a strong portfolio with examples of your approach to interaction design and user research.
If this sounds like your ideal role then give me a call on 07710095788 or drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!