Head of Design – Ecommerce Agency
Head of Design for Ecommerce Agency in London – £60,000
Head of Design needed to join an independent luxury ecommerce agency.
My client are an Independent Luxury Boutique Agency based in Shoreditch, and they work with high-end ecommerce brands and are fast becoming the go to agency for what they do. The agency are about 12 people and have organically grown to cover Design, Client Services and UX, with new clients coming on board as well as maintaining solid relationships with existing clients. They have a brilliant culture and are looking for a new member of the team to carry this on.
The Role as Head of Design
They’re looking for a Head of Design to join them and work across all clients, managing a team of 2 designers working end to end on projects, from taking the brief from the client through to visual completion. You’d be the MDs partner and work collaboratively with him on these projects to ensure the agency continues to evolve and you’d be at the forefront of pushing them forward, so it’s essential that you have the gravitas to do so. You must have solid experience and knowledge of conversion optimisation within ecommerce and how best to ensure this is carried out.
They work with some of the best known names in the industry and their client base is excellent. A really great agency with a huge opportunity to develop your career!
- Leading the design and visual look & feel across multiple clients.
- Designing beautifully crafted ecommerce websites across platform.
- Ensuring conversion across ecommerce sites is maximised.
- Managing junior-mid designers.
- Working alongside the MD directly with clients and stakeholders.
What you should have:
- Previous ecommerce experience, ideally within the luxury sector.
- Experience managing designers.
- Crafted attention to detail.
- The willingness to develop the agencies proposition in the market.