Global Design Consultancy seeking a Senior Designer to ‘Innovate Design Thinking’
Senior Designer for Design Consultancy in Clerkenwell - London – £50,000 - £62,500
A market-leading full-service digital consultancy is looking for a passionate Senior Designer to help deliver world-class digital products and services by embracing mobile and digital innovation to become a ‘Hybrid Consultancy’.
The company is a global digital service giant that takes pride in the creative solutions it provides for its many top-tier clients (Fortune 100). A fantastic time to join as the consultancy is growing and the Senior Designer will be a big part of that journey moving forward.
Apply now for the chance to design at the cutting edge of the digital industry, for iconic brands with a first-rate team of dedicated professionals.
The Role as Senior Designer
You will be working on a variety of projects ranging from everything from Smart Tech, Interaction Design, Service Design and Large web build projects.
They have been recently working on some of the largest scale supermarket projects that involve working on mobile, tablet, web and socials.
Elements of Senior Designer position:
- The delivery of high spec work to the world’s largest brands
- Working on the full cycle of the creative process (Strategy, concepting, prototypes, delivery)
- Creative Workshops for high profile clients and internal management
- Working across a range of digital platforms
- Close collaboration with other designers, product managers, marketing and development teams
Candidates for the role of Senior Designer will have demonstrable experience and skills in relevant areas and, most importantly, the drive and ambition to grow through hard work and innovation. This is a great opportunity for a designer who has yet to break into senior levels of the industry.
Ideal characteristics of the Senior Designer:
- Your portfolio must demonstrate a range of cross-platform work and skills – web, apps, digital branding, etc. (the more skills you have to bring the better)
- Exemplary communications skills and the ability to present ideas to high profile clients and internal stakeholders with confidence
- The ability to strive in a fast-paced working environment, both leading and collaborating with teams of people
- Experience of responsive web design and app work
- Some experience of working with user experience principles
A dedicated team of super passionate digital people – They encourage thinking differently whilst having fun without forgetting what makes them professionals in the first place. Being a small team they act like a family that are always learning and growing to succeed as one unit.
So, for the chance to engage in an exciting, vibrant and entrepreneurial culture, click ‘apply now’ or email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Not quite you? Why not check out our other jobs on our site www.zebrapeople.com !