They’ve secured funding for a ground-breaking app that has already been rolled out in London and soon to be internationally, with Paris and Berlin the first ports of call. They’re happy for you to work remotely though would need you to come into the office a couple of days a week. You’ll need to be passionate about their product and willing to get stuck straight in.
You will have:
- Experience working in React, React Native would be a huge bonus but isn’t essential.
- Previous experience in AWS.
- Experience in node.JS.
- Experience with postgres and noSQL.
- Previous experience building with websockets.
- Python and Django would be a massive bonus, as would experience with iOS or Android.
Salary: Up to £90,000 for the right candidate.
Benefits include potential equity options, new offices, flexibility of work, brand new systems, input into technologies and the direction of the company, 28 days paid holiday and a bonus at the discretion of the CEO.