Front End Developer for a technology company
Front End Developer for a technology company in Central London – £30,000 - £40,000
A technology company are hiring a Front End Developer to create user interfaces for their mobile and cloud-based systems. You will be responsible for developing front-ends for websites, Android applications and web apps. Working as part of the UX team you will collaborate with other software engineers as well as designers and user researchers to create industry leading technology solutions, taking them from prototype to finished product.
With worldwide offices you will have the opportunity to travel to locations including Australia, Hong Kong and South Africa if you so wish to see your products in action.
Based in the companies innovation offices in Central London, you will work as part of a like-minded team who are creating new groundbreaking solutions every day.
- Prototype new ways to interact with mobile and virtual technologies
- Work collaboratively with UX Designers and engineers to create elegant solutions to user needs.
- Work on a number of different projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Have a strong understanding of best practice development and UX in order to deliver polished experiences.
- Give your creative and technical input in coming up with new and innovative product ideas.
Skills and Experience required
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Computing related subject preferred
- Experienced in the development of websites and applications
- Development for mobile platforms including Android tablets and phones.
- Experience working with ES6, Polymer and Node.js would be an advantage.
- Proven experience with TDD/BDD/ATDD and Agile software development.