Front End Developer needed to work on top brands
Front End Developer for A Global Design Agency in london – £30,000-£50,000
A Front End Developer is needed to join at this very exciting time working on top brands such as Google, Facebook, Youtube, Virgin plus many more.
A Global Experience Design Agency is looking for a Front End Developer to join their team based in their office in the City of London. They specialise in creating strategies, building products and services and creating amazing experiences for big brands such as Google, Virgin, Facebook, Mastercard, Sainsburys, Youtube, Apple plus many more. Their mission is to help these companies make their products more enjoyable, simpler and easier to use improving the consumer’s life and customer journey.
The Role as Front End Developer
The agency is looking for a pro-active and passionate developer that is able to directly manage client expectations as well as being able to present technical proposals to clients. You must be able to think outside the box as you will be given challenging and abstract briefs from clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting fast paced industry where you will be faced with lots of complex challenges.
- Complete understanding of HTML5 tags and attributes
- Complete understanding of CSS3 (Media Queries, Pseudo Classes, 3D Transforms, Advanced Selectors)
- Working directly with project & account managers in scoping & resourcing for successful delivery of projects
- Work with team members in designing front end architecture within the company guidelines and to the latest HTML/CSS/Specifications
- Feeding back development status to the project lead and web producer
- Developing for specified browsers and devices
- Feedback technical issues, as well as recommend solutions
- Problem solving, both technical and UI/UX, brainstorming with teams
- Working with UI/UX designers, as well as Back End developers
- Problem solving, bug fixing and ensuring the highest possible standard of work