Front End Developer needed for a dynamic media start-up
Front End Developer for Media Startup in London – £40,000-£50,000
A growing exciting online media start-up is looking to grow their technology team to service their top gaming clients
A dynamic growing online media start-up is looking for a Front End Developer to join them at this busy time. They serve clients globally across the US, Australia and Asia focusing on building, expanding and further improving their clients networks of gaming sites.
The Role as Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer you will be joining a young, fun media company working with a highly skilled and tight-knit team to help achieve the company goals. You will be responsible for building and updating new sites by working with the design, content and markup teams mainly using HTML, CSS and PHP.
The Agency is looking for a self- motivated, pro-active and well-organised developer that is able to give and accept positive critism as well as be willing to try new ideas and learn new skills. You must be capable of working in a fast paced environment as you will need to handle numerous projects at one time
- Basic knowledge of PHP and its built in functions.
- WordPress knowledge is a bonus but not required.
- Have an understanding of Databases (MySQL)
- Experienced with FTP servers
- Knowledge of GIT and have previous experience using it.
- Understand UI and UX fundamentals
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Photoshop)