Front End Developer needed for a big software company
Front End Developer for Software Automation Company in West London – £35,000-£65,000
An Expert in Software Automation is looking for a Front End Developer to join them at this busy time.
A Passionate Front End Developer is needed to work for a software automation company based in West London. Their sole purpose is to simplify and speed up the complete software lifecycle in industries such as Technology, automotive and banks- through their software Lifecycle employees become more productive, the business becomes more agile, and their IT departments more reactive to change- able to automate more processes, and their mission to save their customers money. They work with large and respected clients such as Dell, Nestle, Ford and the UK Department for work and Pensions.
The Role as Front End Developer
You will join a passionate,technology driven, and highly skilled team of Engineers, Designers and Architects to work on some innovative web based software applications. You will have the opportunity to be creative with your own ideas and implement product features.
- 5+ years specialised experience of web development, front end development, or UI development for websites and/or web applications
- Excellent and proven knowledge and experience with hand-coded XML, HTML, HTML 5, CSS2 and CSS3
- Excellent experience of Responsive Design specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays
- Excellent understanding of the capabilities and limitations of various mobile devices, possibly through testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Knowledgeable on and able to use jQuery libraries
- Some proficiency with a CSS Preprocessor such as SASS or LESS
- Some experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Experience working with the design team
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues, methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers and displays
- Experience with accessibility and usability best practices
- Some knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience working within a variety of industries