Freelance User Researcher – Global Fashion Retailer – London
Freelance User Researcher for Global Fashion Retailer in Central London – up to £440 per day
Our client is a multichannel retail brand operating in over 20 countries across the globe. They are looking for a freelance User Research specialist to work on a 4 week rapid ethnographic field study project.
- Define research strategy and flesh out scenarios and activities
- Conduct the ethnographic research study over a 5 day period
- Analyse results and provide insight that will help the team to shape their digital roadmap
- Experience in leading ethnographic field studies
- Ability to plan, conduct and analyse research studies
- Confident and enthusiastic person that has experience of leading research studies
*Please note that interviews will be starting as soon as possible so if you are available to start a new role on the 16th May (or possibly 23rd), please send your CV now!