Freelance UX Designer for Property Portal
Freelance UX Designer, 12 month contract for Property Portal in Zone 1, London – £300 to £350 per day
Our client is a digital media business that owns an array of widely recognised brands, with a growing customer base standing at over 50 million visitors a month. Their success can be owed to putting the consumer at the heart of the business, providing comprehensive property data and being transparent with the information.
Working in a highly entrepreneurial, flat structure in offices in Central London, you will learn from the very talented Head of UX and Design and your design work will reach a wide audience. You will work in product teams to create industry leading websites and mobile apps.
As a mid-weight UX Designer you will be working on both strategic pieces as well as ongoing improvements. Upcoming projects will include a responsive re-design of an overseas brand within the website, re-architecture and re-platforming of the main website and creating a new ‘hub’ where customers can access a personalised section of the site tailored to their needs.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and visual designers to deliver end to end UX designs from concept through implementation
- Engage stakeholders and communicate your designs and recommendations in a captivating way
- Conduct user research using various methodologies (eg. focus groups, multivariate testing, competitive research and usability testing)
- Design web and mobile based UX deliverables, to include user journeys, storyboards, personas, wireframes, prototypes etc.
Our client is looking for an adaptable UX Designer who will enjoy working in a fast paced environment in the ever evolving company. Having recently completed a very exciting acquisition, there will be a new focus on providing a personalised service for home buyers and agents, as well as providing data in real time. You will succeed in the role if you are proactive and are passionate about representing the needs of the consumer.
- Ability to think creatively and offer alternative and innovative design concepts and techniques
- Follow a data driven user centred design approach
- Experience of working in an Agile methodology approach, and proficient with the following tools: Axure, Omnigraffle and Balsamiq mock-ups
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in small teams