Freelance User Researcher / Tester – Digital Transformation project
User Researcher for Digital Design Agency in London – up to £450 per day
I am a looking for a User Experience Researcher/Tester to join a talented stand-alone team to lead and facilitate a program of user testing, providing analysis, and reporting findings back to the wider team for a large digital transformation project for a well known business with national reach via one of London’s leading digital agencies.
To land the role with will have at least four years of industry experience working designing, conducting, analysing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing across responsive websites and apps.
You’ll be expected to:
• Pick up and take ownership of an existing programs of user testing
• Produce deliverables to organise testing sessions, including discussion guides and recruitment specs
• Work closely with the team in ensuring they are providing suitable prototypes and supporting materials for testing
• Conduct usability research both online and in the field as required
• Provide analysis of findings with recommendations for improvements
• Manage the program of testing, ensuring that it fits around the deliverables from UX and Design and ensuring delivery to deadlines
• Write and present reports to the internal teams and client.
Experience, Skills and qualifications
• Relevant industry experience in designing and running testing across responsive websites and mobile apps
• Usability moderating of all types, particularly one:one, participant recruiting/screener creation, experimental design, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (both verbal and written)
• Engaging with teams to determine needs and the best way to test for those needs, create test plans, moderate testing, analyse results, compile reports (Powerpoint, Word, video)