Freelance UX Researcher for Property Start-up
Freelance UX Researcher for Property Start-up in London – up to £400 per day
Our client is a disruptive property start-up based in Central London. The company are shaking up the traditional home buying industry by offering a flat fee and transparent selling process.
They are looking for a UX Researcher to help them improve conversion across the site. You will be using both quantitative and qualitative research methods to make usability recommendations. Please note that you will be expected to present recommendations in wireframes using your preferred tool. There will be a visual designer to design the hi-fidelity mockups and you’ll work closely with them throughout the contract.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Analyse and review existing data to form hypotheses to test (focussing on conversion funnel)
- Use Google Analytics, session replays and heat maps
- Conduct user research with customer support staff to discuss common questions & complaints
- Conduct UX review of the current site
- Run surveys on the site
- Create personas
- Hold ideation sessions and workshops with the team
- Conduct usability testing
If you’re available immediately / within the next week and are eligible to work in the UK, please send your CV across as soon as possible for review.