Freelance Senior User Experience Designer for Innovation Hub
Senior UX Designer for Innovation Hub in East London – £400-£500 per day
Looking at how personal banking will work in 5 – 10 years’ time, much of their work is pre-emptive digital disruption, identifying behaviours using revolutionary technology that analyses big data and then rapidly designing wow factor apps that bring personalisation and emotion to solve every day problems.
They’re already doing some really cool stuff from analysing your shopping habits, using your location, social data to help with your finances. For example an app that identifies every time you go near Oxford Street you spend lots of £££ so could send you a message reminding you to be careful or a real time notification as you near your account limit.
To land the role you will a problem solver who can help create simple human experiences. Much of what you do will be conceptualising and bringing ideas to life, so strong prototyping skills is vital as is creating user journeys, app flows etc… it’s really all about showing the thinking.
• Experience as a Senior User Experience designer or UX Lead within the mobile app space
• Previous experience of managing a team would be an advantage
• User experience design for web applications which leverage emerging technologies, consumer electronics and mobile devices.
• Strong conceptualisation and communication skills. Able to draw and sketch idea quickly and concisely.
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, OminGraffle and associated UX design tools.
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
To apply or find out more about this amazing opportunity, please contact me on 07540884731 or firstname.lastname@example.org