Freelance Project Manager (Project Dir level) for Leading Advertising Agency
Freelance Project Manager (Project Dir level) for Leading Advertising Agency in London – £380 - £400+/day
This role as Digital Project Manager is working with a top global Advertising Agency based in London for a period of 12+ months. They are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join on to one of their key accounts, a multinational consumer goods company to support with an e-commerce build. This role works very closely with the clients e-commerce group and is expected to act as a SME from a product capability and best practices perspective. Maturity and accountability are a must for this role.
- Manage a new product releases based on new requirements from the business. Work collaboratively with client to understand and communicate scope, product roadmap, define requirements, estimate cost and timeline.
- Work closely with the Technical Architect and Business Analyst to define and document the product capability roadmap.
- Work closely with other project teams implementing the product within brand sites, support from a product capability perspective and implementation approach perspective.
- Work collaboratively with the team onshore and offshore to deliver to agree upon targets.
- Work with external 3rd parties to facilitate integration of related services into the product.
- Communicate project status internally and externally, including risks and issues w/respective mitigation plans.
- Manage financial tracking and commercial paperwork.
- 5 – 7 years’ Senior Manager level digital project management experience within an agency environment (seeking experience up to Project Director level)
- Recent experience with technical builds, including product road mapping and project scoping
- Understanding of e-commerce capabilities and products
- Able to understand and manage financials; previous experience being accountable for ‘sold as’ budget and margin
- Experience with interacting directly with the client as well as working with offshore teams