Freelance Digital Project Manager for leading Customer Experience Consultancy
Freelance Digital Project Manager for Leading Customer Expeirence Agency in London – £200 - £245
This is one of the world’s leading customer experience consultancies who work with some of the nations and worlds leading brands. They undertake user research, strategy and design launching websites, redesigning websites, building microsites as well as building mobile applications that are used by millions.
They are seeking a mid-weight digital Project Manager who can hit the ground running and support with the project management on some of their leading global accounts. You will work hand in hand with their User Experience Directors, taking ownership of a number of client accounts, and providing the interface between the internal cx team and the client team in terms of finance, delivery, and team planning.
- Delivery projects on time and to budget;
- Liaise with finance team, UX team member, CX team and client on a regular basis;
- Organising project kick-offs, daily stand-ups and managing clear client communication lines, using their PM toolkit;
- Keep your UXD and the cx finance team up to date with all financial aspects of your projects, including foreseeing changes in the project and budgets planned.
- 2+ years digital project management experience within an agency setting;
- Experience of working on build projects, ideally web builds / microsite builds/mobile applications;
- Experience of user experience / CX, including liaising with UX teams;
- Experience of working in an Agile way;
- Looking for someone who shows an interest in user-centred design, a passion for managing digital projects, strong attention to detail, and great written and spoken communication skills.
- Some experience of project planning tools, preferably Omniplan.
This client is seeking someone to start ASAP and so if you are interested, please email through an updated copy of your CV and job requirements as soon as possible.