Freelance Digital Project Manager for a Leading Publishing House
Senior Producer for Leading Publishing House in London – £330 - £350 / day
This leading publishing house is looking for someone to join their digital team and lead on a brand new product launch within their Travel division.
This award winning media organisation are known for delivering high quality journalism across some of the most read daily publications not only in the UK but globally. In recent years they’ve undergone a digital transformation to ensure they remain at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape and have a portfolio of leading online media sites and apps.
As part of their digital evolution they continue to leverage the capabilities their digital team to innovate and design new products and services, the reason this role has come about.
The Role as Senior Producer
The last 2 years has seen this organisation fully embrace Digital and they have evolved in to a multi-platform operation creating innovative shareable content as well as creating exciting new products and services all made viable by digital. One such product to emerge is a brand new e-commerce Travel destination that now has its own dedicated team but they’re needing an extra pair of hands for the project delivery and so they are looking for a Project Manager.
You will be working alongside the Product Lead for this new digital product, assisting in making the delivery process as smooth as possible, launching on time and to budget. Your responsibilities will include :
- Budgetary forecasting and checking
- Report writing and status update documentation
- Managing parts of the project including managing dev/tech teams
- Administration around booking project teams meetings
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Meeting with Heads of departments to give project status updates up to the COO
Essential Skills include :
- You will have ideally worked within a larger agency or client-side setting on digital projects;
- You will have worked on large-scale website builds or e-commerce builds and mobile applications;
- You will have extensive experience with stakeholder management or have been main point of contact for clients;
- You will be used to tracking project budgets;
- You will have strong communications skills as you will be liaising with many different teams from the CEO to the individual teams and attend many meetings with each.