Freelance Digital Project Manager (content delivery)
Content delivery (retail exp required) for digital agency in London – £350 per day
Seeking an experienced and confident project manager with a passion for content and an eye for page layout and design.
A solid knowledge and understanding of how to deliver exceptional content within an interactive book or website format. Proactive and highly organised with the ability to build strong working relationships, you will be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines with ease.
- Day to day coordination and delivery of content (key theme is Retail. The brand is a global electronics company)
- Work with a 3rd party agency providing strategic content. Liaising with content creators to ensure they are producing what is expected of them, on deadline and to the highest standard.
- Support scoping sessions with 3rd party and internal team to identify and refine assets lists.
- Work with account manager on budget allocation and delivery margins.
- Managing the approval process and escalate if support is needed.
- Ensuring a detailed plan to ensure risks can be identified and mitigated and delivery deadlines can be met.