Freelance Digital Senior Product Manager for well-known Charity
Digital Senior Product Manager for Charity in London – £4000 - £500
This role as Senior Product Manager is working within a well-known charity in their digital division. The role involves leading on the development of digital products and the development of the Charities future digital service.
Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, you’ll help shape and grow the team leading their digital transformation. You’ll own the product roadmap and bring the product vision to life through day to day agile delivery, building and iterating a product that makes a difference to people at the most difficult times of their lives.
They are after a dynamic problem-solver who can deliver at pace within a large organisation. You will recognise both the potential in and responsibility of digital transformation in a charity helping millions of people each year.
- Successfully brought digital products to market;
- Ability to translate a vision into a tangible workload with clearly defined responsibilities;
- Ability to prioritise across a broad user-base, giving clear explanations for why some features are more urgent than others;
- Understanding of large and complex service delivery organisations;
- Strong understanding of technical architecture around complex digital services, and confidence leading a technical team to leverage the productivity benefits of Public Cloud;
- Clear vision of what makes a great user experience and ability to turn this into measureable goals;
- Ability to inspire and rally a team around a shared problem;
- Confident decision making around Ui and UX design.