Food Loving UI Product Designer for Food Networking App
UI Product Designer for Food Networking Start Up in London – £50,000 - £60,000
Are you a food lover wanting to make an impact in the Product Design world? We have an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing start-up centred on expanding a food loving community and brand new marketplace.
Our client is a food community network start-up that was founded by two food lovers and they are now looking for a strong Product Designer to join their small team (currently 10 people).
With an exciting product roadmap ahead, you will be working on various strategic projects. These will include building a food marketplace community whereby customers can source local produce, developing the events section of the website, growing the already established brand and conceptualising for the new native mobile app.
You will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative team where you can even bring your dog to work!
The Role as UI Product Designer
You are joining at a very exciting time where you’ll play a big part in the early stages of developing the mobile website, right through to product launches. You will be focusing on building the already established brand through conceptualising and developing products such as web, mobile and native mobile apps.
This is a collaborative role in which feedback and validation on all stages of production are encouraged, and as a result, you will have fantastic communication and problem-solving skills. You will have an input in building, testing and launching of products, and later in the year you will be spear-heading the native mobile app product.
- Experience with UX/UI in native mobile and mobile-web environments
- Working as a part of a product engineering team to prototype, design and validate concepts for new products
- Utilise feedback from team members and customers to improve designs and products
- Illustrate your eye for detail
You will demonstrate a passion and understanding for all things food, design, UX and UI, and have the proven ability to problem solve and collaborate with team members. You will have a great understanding of how visuals affect user experience and vice versa, and can communicate throughout all stages of production.
- A passion and love for all things food, design and technology
- Can apply knowledge of UX/UI to solve complex problems in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- The ability to share and communicate your experiences and ideas with team members and customers
- Confidence in developing products from concept to launch
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.