Experience Research and Design Manager for Global Financial Services Company
Experience Research and Design Manager for Financial Services Company in Central London – £80,000 - £95,000 (bonus 25-35% annually)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Experience Research and Design Manager to join a global financial services company. You will be spearheading the company through a digital transformation, so our client is looking for someone with a strong strategic vision and effective leadership skills.
We are excited to be working with a global financial services company that are headquartered in the US and have offices in 16 countries worldwide. The company offer a wide range of financial tools for asset management, including mutual funds, retirement plans and investment planning to name a few.
The digital team is largely situated in London, with a smaller team located in the US. You will be working with the Global Head of Digital also based in London and the majority of design-led activities and innovation work will be centred in the London digital team.
The team in London have regular teleconferences with the other offices and there will be some travel involved also.
The Role as Experience Research and Design Manager
The role will be looking at designing digital products and services for clients but also for improving their internal processes and toolkit. You are joining at an exciting time whereby the company are in very early stages of a digital transformation that will implement and utilise digital to bring an already hugely successful business into the modern era.
- Contribute to all phases of the digital product lifecycles
- Transform the company’s digital capabilities and design culture
- Develop and implement research methods and frameworks
- Take concepts right through to prototypes
- Communicate user research findings to key stakeholders
- Mentor more junior members in the team
Our client is looking for a high achiever that is looking for the next big challenge in their career. You will have experience of working on digital products and services in multiple sectors. Agile design and development process experience is essential as well as having proven experience of juggling multiple projects at the same time within a fast-paced environment.
- Amazing conceptual design skills with the ability to communicate these through sketches, workflows, site maps, concept diagrams etc.
- Experience tackling complex design challenges
- Strong leadership skills and effective stakeholder management experience
- Portfolio showcasing your thought process and approach for a wide variety of products and services
*Please note that this role cannot offer sponsorship, so you must be able to show your right to work in the UK during the application process.