Drupal Developer (Back End) is needed for a 2 month contract for a Charity
Back End Drupal Developer for Global Broadcast agency in East London – £300 - 350 per day
Back end Drupal Developer
A back end Drupal developer is needed to join a well reputed and global charity to create large functionality changes to their core platform which is written in Drupal 7 and used by millions of users worldwide. You’ll be working in a TDD environment on complex functionality changes for a Drupal 7 enterprise content management platform and its accompanying systems which will be released in multiple countries around the globe.
- Experience developing high-traffic websites using the Drupal 7 framework
- Excellent knowledge working with RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Excellent knowledge with MySQL, knowledge with NoSQL databases advantageous
- Test driven development and Continuous integration and their positive effects on the development team
- Experience in implementing solutions using both existing (Views, CCK) and custom-built Drupal modules
- Knowledge of the Drupal API
- Must understand and adhere to the Drupal coding standards
- Experience working with multi-site Drupal and distributed server environments
- Previous exposure to Agile/Scrum practices
If you’d be interested in finding out more please APPLY NOW!!!