Director of UX and Design for Client-side Innovation Studio in London – £110-£130k.
Director of UX and Design for Finance in London – £110,000-£130,000 + benefits and bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Director level to help drive the digital transformation of this global 140,000 business. Being a leader in the design and innovation community. Service design level thinker with a strong background delivering world class digital products and services....
They are totally committed – this is illustrated by substantial spend in this area and a multi-disciplined team of 180 people delivering innovation projects in 50 countries delivering pioneering customer experience through service level design. This is an exciting time to be joining the client as a key priority is to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of operations through design and innovation that will give them their competitor advantage.
There are fantastic benefits alongside the competitive salary, including an annual bonus of up to 30%.
The Role as Director of UX and Design
Being a leader in the design and innovation community, my client is seeking a smart thinker to drive ground breaking digital projects across all customer touch points. Service design level thinker with a strong background delivering world class digital products and services. The client requires someone who will be excited, not daunted, for the opportunity to create new and tangible opportunities that will keep my client relevant in the future as well as explore what the future of what my client is and does.
As Director you will be working to the Managing Director of design. The team have a great reputation and projects are coming in thick and fast. Main responsibilities will include:
- Thought leadership, commercial acumen with leadership gravitas to work with C suite executives and direct and inspire, lead all levels of deign talent.
- Overseeing huge projects across all parts of the business including retail, customers and internal processes.
- Generate great ideas and ensure they are brought to life beautifully. Direct and manage both internal inter-disciplined project teams and/or agencies depending on talent availability!
- Stakeholder management – be the face of the design team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV and give me a confidential call on 020 7729 4771
As a collaborative Director of UX and Design you will deliver compelling user experiences across a variety of platforms. You will inspire the Design Team to produce outstanding and innovative work. The role will suit someone who wants to effect change and drive new ideas. The ideal candidate will have:
- Design Direction on multiple projects
- Managing mentoring and developing UX and design teams
- Influencing skills to work with and inspire internal customers to best solutions.
- Developing team strategy; how the team engage and inspire the business
- Experience of managing UX and Design teams
- Developing experience, product and service strategy.
- UX expertise with visual, research and service skills