Digital Web Analyst for a fast growing FinTech
Digital Web Analyst for a fast growing FinTech in Central London – £40,000 - £50,000
Job duties will include:
- Work with Web Analytics (GA, WebTrends, Kissmetrics) to track onsite performance
- Define funnels within the tools to identify key drop off points
- Work with Customer Care to help track onsite behavior with call issues
- Work with Business Intelligence to define reporting dashboards and collate data points
- Work with UX Design teams to help provide solutions to issues
- Work with Researchers to help feed research plans
- Work with Head of CX defining and tracking a VOC programme
- Monitor and report on tracking, customer satisfaction and NPS scores
- Provide expertise to the team and business on how to effectively implement and track events
- Track KPIs with new releases and fixes
- Analysis of a/b testing using tool capabilities.
- Any experience of data visualization a distinct advantage.
To be a suitable candidate you should have 3 – 5 years in a similar role. The ideal candidate will have worked for a large organisation, preferably within the finance sector.