Digital & Technology Coordinator for an international music label
Digital & Technology Coordinator for an international music label in Central London – £25,000 - £28,000
Our client, an international music label is hiring a Digital and Technology Coordinator to assist in the day to day running of a busy creative hub. Working as part of this music label’s creative agency team, you will assist the team with operational duties working at the heart of the department and playing a key role in its successful running. This is an ideal role for any junior digital project manager or studio manager with great people skills and a passion for music and technology
- You will manage resources and workflow information for permanent staff and freelancers, keeping track of start and end dates.
- You will check work across multiple platforms to ensure it is free from issues and bugs before release.
- Keep an eye on the market, staying current with competitor campaigns and passing on any exceptional work to the team.
- Setting up internal meetings, set-up of A/V equipment, taking notes and action points.
- Take calls for the team and send through if relevant
- Creation of presentations for pitching of new work to labels, sourcing tech demos of work in progress to showcase.
- Updating web content.
- Participate in ideas creation for new work.
- Communicate with different music labels to discuss budgets, timelines, feedback and progress.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders and ensuring that work is priced correctly against rate cards.
- Tracking of monthly billing across the department
The ideal candidate will be;
- A self-starter with a passion for technology
- Able to work under pressure displaying excellent organisational skills and an ability to multitask.
- A knowledge of the roles that development, digital design and UX play within the creative process.