Digital Project / Product Manager
Digital Project / Product Manager for Product & Innovation Studio in London – £40,000 - £45,000
Highly regarded digital product & innovation studio based in East London.
- Working with well known brands and startups on high profile projects – creating cutting edge and innovative products for their clients.
- Creative, solutions focused environment with an emphasis on new technology, quality and product design using emerging technologies.
- Fantastic culture working as part of a team passionate about all things digital and creating user-centric products and experiences.
- Focused on collaboration, sharing of ideas and creating mobile products that make a difference.
The Role as Digital Project / Product Manager
You will act as Digital Project / Product Manager working on large scale digital builds and coming up with user-driven creative solutions.
- Lead projects from creative brief to successful delivery and act as a key contact for ongoing product support.
- Accurately scope projects, cost, create schedules and delivery timings to quality and budget requirements.
- Utilise Agile and Lean methodologies to ensure smooth delivery of projects – run weekly sprints and retrospectives.
- Run daily stand ups, and act as the voice of the client internally.
- Regular liaison with clients – ensuring they are updated on project status and expectations are met.
- Oversee task planning for the team.
- Candidates should have experience in a similar role and ideally be well versed in Agile / Kanban.
- Confident Digital Project Manager.
- Proactive, a confident communicator and problem solver.
- Has experience in a similar role and ideally be well versed in Agile / Kanban.
- Wants to be a part of a creative, tech & innovation driven company.
- Has a proven track record in the delivery of digital projects / products.
- Is a team player, focused on quality and collaboration.