Digital Project Manager (web builds), up to £50,000
Digital Project Manager with web build experience for Internal role for online gaming company in London – Up to £50,000
Digital Project Manager to managing multiple website & design projects from inception to completion.
An internal agency set up by their parent company, a leading name in online gaming and gambling. They build, look after and manage a wide portfolio of websites worldwide – their goal is to become a reference in online gaming globally. Alongside their talented in-house teams, such as Development, Content, SEO, PPC & Conversion Optimisation, you will play an important part in helping them achieve this vision.
They promote a brilliant working environment, opportunities for career progression and a fun company culture – including social events and an annual company trip. As they continue to grow they look to promote from within, and look for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit, a can do attitude, an ability to problem solve and a strong team mentality.
The Role as Digital Project Manager with web build experience
- Run the end-to-end planning and resource management of web projects from conception to completion.
- Liaise with external contractors and brief them on the projects.
- Have a keen eye for design as well as spotless attention to detail.
- Monitor the progress of the content, design, marketing, web development teams and report it back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with members of different departments to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
- Final quality checks before projects or solutions are delivered.
Is a confident Digital Project Manager with a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering web builds from end to end. You are technically savvy and able to work with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered to scope, timescales and budgets.
You are able to manage multiple builds simultaneously, and are able to oversee a high volume of new and ongoing builds from end to end. You must have a passion for delivering amazing cutting-edge design & web projects and will also have experience in quality control, process management in a digital and creative role.
A mix of inhouse and digital agency experience would be ideal (but not essential). The key experience required is your ability to plan, scope and deliver digital web builds.