Digital Project Manager (Web Build)
Client Side Digital Project Manager for Affiliate marketing client in London – £50,000 - £70,000
Digital Project Manager with web build experience for client side role to take ownership of the Project Management function across the business
My client, a specialist in affiliate marketing based in North London is seeking a confident Digital Project Manager to join their growing team. To be considered you must have experience in the delivery of web build projects from planning through to successful delivery.
This is a crucial hire for the business as it will be the first Project Manager on the team. You will have the opportunity to implement process and procedure, working with internal stakeholders to define how Projects will be managed.
Cultural fit is key … with rapid success they have had strong growth already this year … bringing 8 new hires into the team already. They are heavily invested in their existing team, providing training and opportunities for career development. The working environment is energetic, innovation focused and collaborative.
The Role as Client Side Digital Project Manager
This is an exciting newly created role … so you must be able to hit the ground running. They currently have a number of live projects that need to be managed. You will work with and help manage a team of both front and back end (internal) developers, and work closely with Heads of, acting as the lynch pin to ensure projects are delivered on time, and to the highest standard of quality.
- You will be responsible for preparation, managing concept generation, implementation and delivery of digital web build projects
- You must be able to confidently define, scope, plan, create project road maps, quality plans and execute ensuring project closure to project scope, costs and quality whilst effectively managing risks and issues
- You will have the opportunity to shape the Project Management function within the business – and down the track grow a team of PM’s
- You must have a technical understanding – and act as the interim between tech teams and business stakeholders
- You will work collaboratively with internal teams to understand their current project management processes, and to help define the best process for all teams to ensure projects are managed effectively moving forward
You will be a well versed Digital Project Manager, with a wealth of experience in the end to end delivery of web builds. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a technical understanding of how web projects are build (a development background will highly regarded but not essential). You will be passionate about digital, and eager to embrace the opportunity to fully own the Project Management function.
- You can demonstrate a variety of web builds you have managed – from planning through to go live
- You are able to clearly define project plans, schedules, and allocate resources
- You can confidently scope projects, manage budgets and ensure project documentation is accurate and completed on a regular basis
- You are passionate about digital – you are excited by tech and innovation
- You have excellent communication skills, and are able to work with senior stakeholders within the business, providing project updates and acting in a consultative manner to bring new ideas to the table
If you are a proven Digital Project Manager – who can confidently demonstrate examples of web build projects you have managed, and are looking for a step up in a great environment then this is the role for you.