Digital Project Manager needed ASAP (mid weights)
Digital Project Manager for Content Agency in London – £25-45,000
Award winning digital and content agency is looking for a super sharp graduate with some practical project management skills. These would have been gained in a digital agency environment ideally 3+ years but my client will also consider applicants with slightly less hands-on experience.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
You will assume ownership of a number of client projects delivering excellent client account management services while ensuring a high quality of work.
- You will lead the day to day relationship and communication with the client ensuring client satisfaction and identifying new working opportunities
- Project definition which includes working with internal teams to ensure client briefs are clear and actionable and facilitating client meetings
- You will have some experience of project planning and estimation with experience in developing project plans and cost estimates
- Previous experience in managing end-to-end delivery of various written and content projects. Including the management of risks/issues/assumptions and ultimately ensuring that all projects are kept within budget and agreed timelines
- Strong team management skills ensuring that the team are clear about their tasks, priorities and the deadlines associated with their work.
- Experience of managing projects and planning complex programmes of work
- A real self-starter and high achiever ideally from a well known University with a 2:1 or above
- A proven ability to manage concurrent programmes of work with conflicting deadlines, delivering then efficiently, calmly and to a high standard
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- You will be comfortable with preparing budgets and tracking expenditure
- Able to think methodically and present to a client an organised, systematic and efficient way of working
- A graduate with a real passion for project management looking to develop a solid career within this field